Camray Company Limited (“Camray”, the terms “we” / “us” / “our” shall be interpreted accordingly), appreciates your visit to https://camray.com.mt (the “Website”) and is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
The data controller of this Website is Camray, a company established under the Laws of Malta, bearing company registration number C 9752 and having its address at 29, Luigi Billion Street, Pembroke, PBK 1372, Malta.
Camray acknowledges its obligations as data controller and is committed to comply with all applicable laws, including the Data Protection Act (Cap 586 of the Laws of Malta) and the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679).
The terms “you” and “your” mean you, the visitor of this Website.
1. What is personal data?
“Personal data” refers to all information which can render you personally identifiable, such as your name, surname, email address and phone number and includes all information and documentation that can arise or be produced which can identify you personally.
2. How do we collect and process your personal data?
Please note that we collect your personal data via the Website if you choose to send us a message via the contact form that is available on our Website.
Any personal data that is supplied to us when sending us a message including any personal data included within your message, shall be processed by us exclusively to respond to your message or otherwise act upon your message.
3. What personal data do we process?
Kindly do note that to send us a message, we would require your following personal data for our processing:
- Full name;
- Email; and
- Phone number.
If you choose to include any personal data in your message, please note that the same shall also be processed by us.
Please note that the Website processes certain personal data through so-called “cookies”, namely small text files containing information which are sent to and stored on your computer, smartphone, tablet or other device when you access the Website. Kindly refer to our Website’s Cookies Policy for further information in this respect.
5. Third Party Websites
Please do note that our Website may contain links to third-party websites for your perusal. Should you choose to access such third-party websites, please note that you will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of such third-parties, and we accept no liability in such regard.
6. Legal Basis for Processing
Our legal basis for processing your personal data shall be exclusively your explicit consent when sending us your message via the contact form.
We shall limit our processing exclusively to the purposes indicated by you in your message.
The provision of your personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement. You are not obliged to provide us any personal data and it is your choice whether to provide us with your personal data.
Please do note that if you do not provide us with your necessary personal data as indicated in the Website’s contact form, we may be unable to respond to your message or otherwise act upon your message.
7. Recipients of your Personal Data
We do not sell or transfer your personal data to third parties.
Your personal data will only be shared with our employees who require access to such personal data on a strict need to know basis to respond to your message or act upon your message. Furthermore, note that our IT suppliers may also process your personal data for technical purposes.
All processing will happen in Malta or in the EU.
8. Automated Decision Making and Profiling
Your personal data will not be processed for the purposes of any decisions taken solely on the basis of profiling methods or algorithmic/automated decision-making without human intervention.
Your personal data shall be retained exclusively for the period in which it is necessary to fulfil the purpose of collection, or till you withdraw your consent, whichever is the earlier.
10. Your Rights
You enjoy various rights in relation to your personal data.
- Right of Access – the right to ascertain whether we hold personal data about you and to receive a copy of such personal data;
- Right to Complain – if you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, note that you may contact us about such complaint at our contact details provided below. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information and Data Protection Commissioner in Malta. The Information and Data Protection Commissioner may be contacted at idpc.gov.mt;
- Right to Erasure – you have a right to request that we delete your data in certain circumstances;
- Right to Object – you have a right to object to our processing of your personal data and request that we stop such processing where we rely on our or a third party’s legitimate interest/s;
- Right to Data Portability – you may have a right to request that we port certain personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. If technically feasible, you may also request that such data is transmitted by us directly to a third-party controller of your choice;
- Right to Rectification – you have the right to update, correct and rectify any inaccurate personal data we process about you;
- Right to Restriction – you have a right to request that we restrict your personal data in certain circumstances; and
- Right to Withdraw Consent – as we process data on the basis of your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent by contacting us at our contact details below. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of any processing prior to your withdrawal.
Note that if we process personal data which have not been provided to us directly by you, you also have a right to be informed of the source from which your personal data originates.
11. Data Security
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and are committed to take the appropriate technical and organisation measures to protect your data against unauthorised or unlawful processing.
12. Contact Details
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding our processing practices at the contact details below:
- Address: 29, Luigi Billion Street, Pembroke, PBK 1372, Malta.
- Telephone: (-)
- Email: (-)